Immune Health Basics is the culmination of years of research. Early studies focused on the mechanism of action -- how the product works in the body. Later research measured the positive effect of Immune Health Basics on human biomarkers that can be used to measure immune responses.
Most recently, a multi-year clinical program has evaluated the efficacy of Wellmune WGP in humans under various physical and psychological stress situations. It is well documented that stress weakens the immune sytem, rendering individuals more susceptible to health challenges.
Clinical studies are designed to assess the impact of Wellmune WGP on the physical and psychological health of individuals experiencing lifestyle and physical stress. The studies feature different populations experiencing stress, including firefighters, marathoners, fourth-year medical students and individuals with high lifestyle stress.
Scientific Literature contains a list of research supporting the safety and efficacy of Immune Health Basics. Biothera, the manufacturer of Immune Health Basics, remains committed to ongoing research that advances the science of its ingredients and understanding of immune health.
Biothera has research collaborations with several major university and government institutions:
- The University of Louisville
- Montana Center for Work Physiology and Exercise Metabolism, University of Montana
- Miami Research Associates
- The Dove Clinic for Integrated Medicine
- Department of Health and Human Performance, University of Houston
- The National Institute of Health
- Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University